Ahh si Choo , scuze ca nu am facut-o si pe cealalta cu Lemonade award:D
I got it from Choo and i need to answer some questions...
Describe your personal style(Descrie stilul tau personal):
Stilul meu ar fii casual-elegant, depinde de stare,cateodata ma imbrac si boho dar niciodata sport
My style would be casual-elengant,it depends of my mood,sometimes i dress boho too but never sport:D
What's your signature look?(Care este "semnatura" look-uli tau?)
Lanturile,fara drept de apel.Nu prea port bratari si am doar 2 inele pe care le port constat si multe lanturi...Poate o sa le fac o poza.
Without a doubt,necklaces.I'm not a ring/bracelet girl,I only have 2 rings that i wear constantly and lot's of necklaces
What inspires you?(Ce,sau cine te inspira?)
Nu ma inspira nimic...joking.
Pozele,filmele,cartile,muzica si asa in materie de designeri/case de moda Christian Louboutin,Marni,Chloe,Nicolas Ghesquière...
Pictures,films,books,music and designers Christian Louboutin,Marni,Chloe,Nicolas Ghesquière
Who is your fashion muse?(Care este "muza" ta in materie de fashion?)
Chiar nu am...
I really don't have one..
Favourite purchase of all time?(Achizitia preferata,pentru totdeauna?)
Nu pot sa ma decid...
I can't decide...
Biggest splurge?(Cel mai scump obiect vestimentar?)
Pai cred ca o pereche de blugi de la Levi's care au costat aproximativ 450 de lei.
Nu prea am bani de lucruri foarte scumpe dar stiu cateva magazine no-name de unde imi cumpar destul de multe chestii de firma si ieftine...
I think a pair of Levi's jeans that costed 150$.
I don't afford expensive clothes but I know some no-name boutiques from where I buy lots of cheap label things.
What's your beauty routine?(Care este rutina ta in materie de beauty?)
Crema de fata pt ten uscat,fond de ten ,creion dermatogaf negru,rimel pt volum si pe urma seara spuma pt curatare sau gel abraziv...
Cand sunt in toane bune folosesc si tus iar azi mi-am luat si blush dar nu stiu cat de folosit va fii...
Face cream,foundation,kajal crayon,mascara for volume and for cleaning mouse or facial gel scrub.
When i'm a good mood i use liquid eyeliner and today i got a blush but i don't know how much i'll use it.
What jewellery do you never take off?(Care este bijuteria pe care nu o dai niciodata jos?)
Pe toate le dau jos cand ajung acasa
I take off, all my jewellery when i arrive home.
What are your obsessions?(Care sunt obsesiile tale?)
Cred ca momentan am in geanta un balsam de la Oriflame,un gloss Bare Naturale de la L'Oreal
si cu o trusa Kiss Set de la Sephora....
I have in my bag an Oriflame balm,a L'Oreal Bare Naturale gloss and Kiss Set from Sephora...
Invit pe toata lumea sa o faca.
Mi-as dorii si eu unele asa sau macar asemanatoare, dar la noi chiar nu am vazut si nici nu am bani asa ca pot sa visez in continuare...
In alta ordine de idei, astea sunt tipele de la Indigo?
Through Knightcat I discovered Stylesightings and there I saw this picture,actually the booties caught my attention because the rest of the outfit doesn't enchant much.They are gorgeous,aren't they?
I would like a pair or maybe a similar one, but here i didn't saw anything and like a bonus I don't have money so I only can dream of them....
- 39thandbroadway.com - Luxury fatigue is, being over it; just saying no to the latest “it” bag and no to spending half your paycheck on the newest designer labels.
- A Few Goody GumDrops - A Few Goody Gumdrops glosses her pouty lips with Nars most sought after colors!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy - Get singing in the rain, with a free umbrella giveaway from Umbrellas.net!
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog - Handmade (and delicious!) bites of brown…
- COUTE QUE COUTE - TAKE A LOOK AT THE NEW FACE OF COÛTE QUE COÛTE!
- Debutante Clothing - Interview with Antique and Vintage Jewelry Boutique PastEra.com
- Dogmom’s Dish - Rain Rain Go Out And Play
- fashion fille - Fashion Fille creates an inspired-by-Whitney flower headband.
- fashion in my eyes - Funny fashion facts
- fete a fete - Guerlain Spring 09 beauty collection!
- Hello, Lover… Shoe Daydreams - Being Beautifully Green
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - Announcing the IFB NYFW Event… fashion bloggers are wanted!
- Juicy Watermelon - Holy Grail of Undereye Concealer - Touche Eclat from YSL - Find out why it’s worth splurging on this little gem!
- Mademoiselle Robot - Getting inspired by my life in Paris while in London
- Nico Assatly - Hot New Clothing Label~ Clockwise Clothing!
- Poor Little Rich Girl - Really inspired by my innate hippie feelings that day but its just an outfit!
- Retro Chick - r Ethical ways to wear silk
- Shopping and Info - Shopping and Info found Angelina Jolie’s favorite Lanvin flats on Sale PLUS Christian Louboutin flats on SALE!!!!
- Style Symmetry - Eyeliah wants you to check out Emma Brown!
- THE COVETED - Jennine - IFB The Coveted! Toting around the Vivienne Tam HPmini
- the musings of ondo lady - Is there life after Sex and the City? Former writers, Greg Beherendt and Liz Tuccillo have proved that there is.
Expo Ideal Mariaj
Pas cu pas spre nunta ta
30 - 31 ianuarie - 1 februarie 2009
Pavilioanele 14 si 15, Romexpo, Bucuresti
Organizator: Revista Ideal Mariaj
Expo Ideal Mariaj se prezinta sub forma celui mai mare eveniment de profil de pe piata romaneasca, organizat pe o suprafata desfasurata de aproximativ 7000 mp. Expozitia se afla deja la cea de-a patra editie si isi propune sa ofere solutii complete pentru ca ziua nuntii sa fie transformata intr-un eveniment de vis si organizarea acesteia sa beneficieze de optiunea de a alege dintre cele mai bune agentii specializate in domeniu.
Peste 130 de firme participante, de la case de moda si de bijuterii, echipe de stilisti de la saloane de frumusete, firme de design floral, agentii organizatoare, case de productie audio & video, companii de inchirieri limuzine, agentii de turism, pana la scoli de dans.
Expo Ideal Mariaj se adreseaza atat viitorilor miri, persoanelor implicate in organizarea unei nunti, cat si oamenilor de afaceri cu interes in industrie. Cei care vor trece pragul Expo Ideal Mariaj vor putea afla care sunt ultimele tendinte in materie de rochii de mireasa si costume de mire, bijuterii, machiaj si coafura, invitatii si marturii, aranjamente florale, cadouri, destinatii pentru luna de miere.
Revista Ideal Mariaj a pregatit pentru cele trei zile ale expozitiei, un program special, care va cuprinde o prezentare de moda, cu scop umanitar sustinuta de vedete autohtone, demonstratii de machiaj si dans sportiv, mini-concerte sustinute de artisti precum Andreea Antonescu, Elena, Anna Lesko, Lavinia, Lili Sandu, Niko, Haiducii, Morosanu, Distincto sau Anes.
In trei zile de targ, un cuplu poate rezolva mai mult de jumatate din organizarea nuntii. Pentru ca, impreuna, sa pornim “Pas cu pas spre nunta ta”.
Kim Noorda in Vogue Germania noiembrie, fotografiata Torkil Gudnason.
A few days ago i had to do a project for my french class and the town I had write about was Paris.In the project i had to write about touristic objectives and I'm sorry that i didn't found this pictures earlier because they could have added a twist to my project.
Kim Noorda in Vogue Germany November 2006,photographed by Torkil Gudnason.
Love the first and fourth..
Ghetele astea se pare ca sunt foarte populare, Rumi de la fashiontoast are chiar 3 modele:ghete rosii&negre si cizme rosii.
Eu le citesc blogurile cu mare placere si a fost interesant sa observ ca trei fete din locuri diferite
Rumi din California, Alix din Franta si Lulu din New York au aceste ghete.
Three bloggers,three different styles but one pair of boots in comun:Chloe combat boots.
This boots are very popular,Rumi from fashiontoast has 3 pairs,red&black booties and red boots.
I read theire bloggs wit great pleasure and it was interesting to see that three girls from different places Rumi from California, Alix from France si Lulu from New York have this boots.
Zilele astea incerc sa mai renunt la negru dar e cam greu...
I saw this photo on The Sartorialist and it caught my attention.Given the fact that i usually dress in black,the girls outfits seems sansational to me.
These days I try to give up black but it's a little difficult.
- A Few Goody GumDrops - A Few Goody Gumdrops tells you how to own a Rockstar!
- Aysha’s Rabbit Hole - my new creation! still working on it though!
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog - brick house reds
- Couture Allure - Couture Allure takes a three day look at the inaugural fashions worn by Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Debutante Clothing - Mad for Vintage at the Golden Globes
- Dogmom’s Dish - Hayden Harnett for Target: The Good, The Bad, The So So
- dramatis personae - Etsy Designers: Mischief, My Dear! Shop Launch & giveaway!
- fashion in my eyes - Blake in Vogue
- fete a fete - Spring denim by Freedom of Choice & interview with founder Nathan Menashe
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - Swag Etiquette: How to approach the ‘freebies’ in blogging.
- Iwanttowearit - Come along as we mine Flickr’s Commons for fashion-related history lessons. Take a trip to Pie Town at the tail end of the Depression.
- Mademoiselle Robot - Vintage inspiration for Spring fashion.
- Nico Assatly - Old School Spring Favorite : American Eagle!
- Retro Chick - Brighten up the dull winter days
- Shopping and Info - Shopping and Info found some great deals on Graydn leather motorcycle jackets, Ella Moss, and Lily Mcneal cashmere this week.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas: - Affordable essentials for incorporating colour into a colour-phobic wardrobe
- Studio Purpura - Vicente Villarin - A Fashion Newcomer that Dares to Dream!
- Style Symmetry - Eyeliah loves props in outfit photos, do you?
- THE COVETED - Become Red Lip Royalty: Interview with Lipstick Queen founder Poppy King
- the musings of ondo lady - Meet Stephanie Savage, the queen of teen dramas such as The OC and Gossip.
- two months rent - i’ll take (or make) one of those a diy braided chain necklace
The Function of Buttons On Jacket Sleeves.
Have you ever asked yourself why there are buttons on the ends of jacket sleeves. According to information passed down through the ages, none other than Napoleon Bonaparte dictated that buttons be attached to jacket sleeves to stop the annoying habit soldiers had of wiping their runny noses on their jacket sleeves.
What Makes An Item Vintage?
A clothing item is considered vintage if it dates from 1920 to 1960. After that date, an item is considered to be retro, not vintage.
The Invention of the Bra.
Would you believe the bra wasn’t patented until 1914? The bra was created by a young New York socialite named Mary Phelps who grew weary of having her camisole show when she wore a lace blouse. Using handkerchiefs, she designed the first rudimentary bra which she eventually had patented in 1914. Women everywhere loved Mary’s new design and the first bra took off in a big way. It was later that a woman named Ida Rosenthal started designing bras with different cup sizes.
The History of the Skirt.
Did you know the skirt is the second oldest women’s garment in history? It’s preceded only by the loin cloth in age. In Egyptian times, the skirt was worn by both men and women which can be verified by looking at drawings from ancient times.
The Invention of the Thong.
The thong has an interesting history. It was supposedly invented after the New York Mayor LaGuardia became enraged that the city’s nude dancers were exposing too much flesh. The thong was developed to keep the New York City dancers covered enough to placate the mayor.
Invention of the Bermuda Shorts.
Back in the 1930’s, women in Bermuda were forbidden to show their thighs in public. Female visitors and local residents wanted to wear shorts so they simply lengthened the length of their shorts to the knee to cover their thighs.
These are just some of the many amusing facts about fashion that have helped to shape our culture and sense of style. No matter where history should lead us, fashion will always be a part of who we are.
Fashioninmyeyes.com newsletter http://tinyurl.com/yg8swzn
illustration garance dore
After the opinions of the NY Magazine readers,these are the best looks of this spring rtw show.
It seems that Jason Wu it's very appreciated holding 5 places from 10.
I like the 9th dress the most and Salvatore's Ferragamo gown is very beautiful.
Model Naty Chabanenko
Este de la Blood is the New Black si costa 34$,e un tricou relativ simplu dar "inteligent".
Cam asta as purta in ultima zii a acestui semestru pe care o astept cu nerabdare...
Sleep,sleep,sleep this is what i want now and enough time to finish my homework and this Google Search and Destroy T-shirt.Isn't it cool?
It's from Blood is the New Black and it costs 34$, a "sharpie-shirt".
This is what i would wear on my last day of this semester of school...looking forward for it:(
Cardigan Pret a Portobello
Fusta prespalata/Marble Wash Denim Mini Skirt Topshop
Cizme/Mike & Chris Combat Boots
Geanta/CC Skye Black Leather The Kenzington Bag
Geanta de cosmetice/Make-up bag Marc by Marc Jacobs
IPhone cu logo-ul Chanel
- 39thandbroadway.com - Why our obsession for fast fashion is causing designers to burn-out and result in less innovative wardrobe choices for you!
- Breakfast at Saks - Style vs. Comfort: What to wear when you’re traveling
- dramatis personae - Mischief-Managed Media: My So-Called Life…
- fashion forestry - Dressing like San Francisco architecture
- fashion in my eyes - For the love of shoes
- fete a fete - Lia Lintern custom fitted luxe coats!
- Hello, Lover… Shoe Daydreams - The famous SATC: The Movie “Something Blue” shoe is now not blue?
- Hollow Star - Spring fashion trends I’m most excited about
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - In the Name of the Blog
- Iwanttowearit - Kids who dress themselves will make you smile. I promise.
- Mademoiselle Robot - Getting summer wardrobe inspiration from Robert Mulligan’s The Man in the Moon.
- Nico Assatly - Accessories Junkie
- Retro Chick - Warm Chunky Knits for Work, Rest & Play
- Shopping and Info - Shopping and Info loves Nicole Richie’s Balenciaga platform black boots.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas - How to shop for a purse you’ll love
- Studio Purpura - Weekly Editor’s Picks - Resolution to Ladies Pesky Fashion Issues!
- Style Symmetry - Eyeliah calls skirts over dresses a trend to watch!
- Style Tabloid - Staring off the New Year with work-out resolutions? Stick to your plans with the help of some cute work-out outfits inspired by your favorite celebrities!
- Style With Anna - 20 Weird and Wacky Handbags
- THE COVETED - How to Dress for Cold Weather
- the musings of ondo lady - Ok so we had The Real OC and The Real Housewives of Orange County so make way for The Real Gossip Girls.
Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen) in editia de februarie a Vogue Us,fotografiata de Mario Testino.
I'm a fan of Gossip Girl and I find this photos gorgeous.
Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen) in Vogue February photographed by Mario Testino.
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
Nu mai stiu exact de unde am salvat poza dar mi-a placut f mult scaunul.
I don't remeber the source of the picture buy i saved it because i liked the chair;)
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
Cata,Miky,Anna & Leah
Platformele de mai jos sunt Chrissy Morris si a fost dragoste la prima vedere,chiar daca e iarna e frig si acum a si nins in Bucuresti iar eu inghet, tot m-as incalta cu ele.
Acum fiecare cu obsesiile lui,mie imi plac pantofii si daca ar fii dupa mine numa' pantofi mi-as cumpara.
Saptamanile astea scoala imi acapareaza majoritatea timpului si nu prea am cand sa ma duc la cumparaturi dar totusi poate trec in weekend pe la Debenhams (au reducere 50%) si sigur gasesc ceva sa imi placa,dar pana atunci inca visez la platformele astea...
I can call it shoe therapy, but it’s not like that because I don’t buy shoes I just search beautiful shoes who can make my day better.
The wedges from the set are Chrissy Morris and it was love at first sight, even if it’s winter, it’s cold and it snowed here and I’m freezing, I still would wear them.
Everybody has his own obsessions, I like shoes and if it would be for me only shoes I would buy.
This weeks school takes most of my time and I don’t have much time left to go shopping but this weekend I think I’ll go to Debenhams because they have a 50% sale and I’m sure that I’ll find something nice, but until then I dream of these wedges….
Fusta cu volane Auntie Rosa
Jacheta aviator Karen Walker
Geanta Miu Miu
- 39thandbroadway.com - How can a half-naked Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton win you a free gift?
- A Few Goody GumDrops - A Few Goody Gumdrops found something for the girl who has everything!
- a sense sublime - Hair Today. The dilemma of a new hairstyle for a new year.
- All Chic - Loving Scotland - from “The Three Lives of Thomasina” to “Thistle and Broom”
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy - Time to get some lovin with Longchamp…
- Breakfast at Saks - Bleached-Out Jeans: a trend you can afford to buy into
- Consume or Consumed - Don’t we all remember events by outfits, these days? Here’s my year in outfit memories:
- Couture Allure - Staying stylish in cold weather
- Debutante Clothing - Debutante Clothing bids Aloha to the late Alfred Shaheen
- Dirty Laundry - Recreating the style of Agyness Deyn posing with The Paddingtons
- Dogmom’s Dish - Thakoon for Target (part two): The Dark Side
- dramatis personae - Dramatis Personae: Etsy Designers– Friends of Plus-Sized Gal!
- eye4style - Designer Ronit Genik talks about her favorite pieces from the Reverie Spring 2009 collection.
- Fashion Birdcage - Liria Pristine, Rebel With A Cause
- fashion fille - Fashion Fille analyzes boyfriend blazers, from who to how!
- fashion in my eyes - Clothes that charm
- Fashion Pulse Daily - Fashion Pulse Daily’s Editor tests mineral powders and eye makeup that cost only — are they just as good as mineral makeup?
- fete a fete - indiDenim custom jeans beta Intellifit Design Studio program:
- In Life and In Fashion - Seven Style Resolutions: What are yours?
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - Design Usability tips your readers will love
- Iole in fashion - Mix ‘n Match
- Iwanttowearit - Fun With Etsy! Take a site seeing tour of Etsy to scope out the emerging, home-grown modeling talent.
- Jewelry Gal - Five Style Tips For Dressing Well On A Budget
- lace & leather - playlist 1.0 fashion inspired music!
- Little Black Book - Aspiring Designer: I’m Your Present and some of her designs from the new “eBay” known as Etsy
- Mademoiselle Robot - An interview with Mister Dreamboat aka Matthew Gray Gubler.
- Market Publique - The Intrigue is Over! Find out when Market Publique is all about, and when it will launch!
- noiretro - Make your own DIY studded hat!
- Or False Glitter - Made up to look like a Dame- MAC’s latest collaboration with OAP drag Dame Edna
- Parkas & Petticoats - A glance at the new Spring line from Rogues Gallery!
- Retro Chick - 5 ways to shake off those New Year Blues
- Shopping and Info - Shopping and Info found some amazing boots by Robert Clergerie and Loeffler Randall on sale for 70% off.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas - A night of drunken mischief leads to an infatuation with Goorin Bros. men’s fedoras.
- Studio Purpura - Key Fashion Trends for Spring Summer 2009 that you shouldn’t miss!
- Style Amor - Like Fairies, Unicorns and Pre-Scientology Tom Cruise?
- Style Discovery - Stylish vs Trashy. How would you compare old stars with modern day celebs?
- Style Symmetry - Eyeliah goes GODDESS for The Year of The Rockstar!
- Style With Anna - Permanent Makeup MUST KNOWS
- Stylish Thoughts - What Shopping your closet truly means
- Summershoes - Milk and Sugar Peeling for Baby Smooth Skin
- Swell Vintage - New jewellery from Swell Vintage and hopes for the year ahead!
- Technology Starlet - Fashionably Smart Clothing
- The Bare Skinny - Take a Walk on the Wild Side
- THE COVETED - Relaxing bath tips that will make you beautiful.
- The Life and Times of a Problem Child - Male fashion that challenges the ideals of masculinity by means of Walter Van Beirendonck:
- the musings of ondo lady - Whitney Port made her debut in The City last week, read my review on it.
- THE STYLE HOUSE CHRONICLES - SASSY VS.CLASSY
- The Style PA - Find out what is on The Style PA’s bookshelf.
- Trendology - Unexpected Inspiration: Young Hercules starring a young Ryan Gosling.
- Your source for all things wicked and awesome - Majo Fruithof’s latest jewelery line has one very stylish campaign
Mie mi-au atras atentia ochelari ei o combinatie intre Star Trek si beteala,cel putin asa mi se par mie,nu spun ca nu imi plac ba chiar mi-ar placea si mie unii chiar daca nu prea port eu ochelari.
Manusa metalica nu a disparut si se pare ca Beyonce a continuat si cu costumatii semnate Gareth Pugh;;)
Tacky clip and song...
Of a husla
Of a of a hustla
Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla
Of a husla
Of a of a hustla"