Links à la Mode
* A Few Goody GumDrops - How To Wear A “Love Quotes” Scarf!
* Add Bubbles To Taste. - Interview with Society Of The Spectacle’s designer, Julianne Hoang.
* Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy - Dishes on Hot Coats for Cold Winters
* Clutch 22 - Avelle is the new Bag Borrow or Steal…So perfect for personal style bloggers who want to incorporate luxury bags, jewelry and sunglasses in their outfit photos without the high cost. Yay for variety!
* Dirty Laundry - An exploration of the explosive effect that the Maison Martin Margiela shredded jeans had on the fashion world and the blogosphere.
* dramatis personae - Such Great Heights…
* fashion in my eyes - Equus, something nice for the girls with Chad White, hihihi
* Fashion Pulse Daily - Fashion Pulse writes about its favorite music played during fashion shows this spring/summer 2009 season.
* Fashion Therapist - Designer Denim for the Vertically Challenged…FINALLY!
* Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy - reminds us to get our mammogram!
* greystrawberrys - Style Inspiration; Fashion Scarves
* Independent Fashion Bloggers - How to do good blog interviews
* Little Black Book - Issue: Recycled Fashion and Global Warming What you can do to make a difference
* Logical Harmony - Sarah Jessica Parker, Katie Holmes, Victoria Beckham, and Heidi Klum : Crazy For Boyfriend Cut Jeans
* Mademoiselle Robot - Stylish Halloween costumes ideas, so you’ll never have to wear Sexy Bees costumes again.
* Or False Glitter - Gran Fan: Taking fashion advice from the elderly
* Retro Chick - Step by Step to Smoky Eyes
* SwanDiamondRose - Maybe I should buy NEW SHOES! And buy less shoes.
* Tainted & Sweet… - Everyone can use a little..Poison Ivy
* THE COVETED - Age of Innocence, be unapologetically girly…
* The Life and Times of a Problem Child - It’s about how in tough times, creativity goes a long way with how we dress up and how we consume fashion.
* Your Style Star - Illustrated sketches of Spring trends